Wednesday 12 August 2015

Warburtons farmhouse loaf. Sounds tasty?

Warburtons Newburn Bakehouse Gluten & Wheat Free White Farmhouse Loaf

This is a loaf that I hadn't previousy purchased but on trial I was pleasantly surprised.
It's currently on offer in Sainsbury's for £2.50 which saves you 50p!
So grab it quick because I rate it Green!

Before I ate this loaf it looked as though it might be quite dry and not overly soft but it was the opposite.
The loaf does have that classic farmhouse bread look. It has a lovely soft texture, complemented by the tasty, thick crust.
My one complaint is that the bread has a tendency to stick to the roof of your mouth, however this often happens with white loaves which do contain and gluten.
So as far as gluten free loaves go, this one is pretty good.

Thanks for reading again everyone and remember to follow my twitter, instagram and pinterest accounts for updates on the latest posts.
Also check the blog for an extra post this week about the products I found while on holiday!
Thanks,
Your Gluten Free Reviewer
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment