Wednesday 23 September 2015

Gluten free dupe for 'Harvest Chewee' bars.

Anyone remember eating these when they were younger and possibly not yet gluten free?
If you have never tried Harvest Chewee bars, they are sweet, soft, chewy (sort of in the name), cereal bars which are great for children's lunchboxes. And thankfully I have found a gluten free option which I believe tastes pretty much the same!

The gluten free version are 'Nature's Path Nice and Nobbly Dark Chocolate Chip Granola Bars'.
They are currently £3 in ASDA.
I am rating them green, simply because I believe they taste just as good as other cereal bars on the market. 


The only disadvantage to this product is the price, as I think that £3 for 5 bars is quite a lot. However this is the same for many, many gluten free products, not just with this one. The topic of overpriced gluten free products is one which I feel strongly about and could discuss for days, and I am sure many of you feel exactly the same. 

Thanks for reading this very short review everyone. If any of you have any views on the pricing of gluten free products, please share them in the comments!
Your Gluten Free Reviewer
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment