Thursday 3 September 2015

Gold star Udi's!

Udi's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip and Toffee Flavoured Muffins
These fabulous muffins come in at a price of £1.50 in ASDA.
As you can probably tell, I am extremely pleased that I popped these in my basket this week...

These definitely deserve a green rating. They are by far the best shop-bought muffins I have had the pleasure of eating since becoming a gluten free freak. 
Unfortunately for those of you who are also dairy free, these muffins are out of bounds. However, I am almost sure that this is what makes them so good!

When you open the packet you will discover that one muffin is actually toffee flavoured and the other is chocolate chip. For a start I think this is a great idea as if only one person is gluten free it gives them a bit of variety. 
The muffins themselves are soft and moist, with an almost madeira like sponge. They are really all you could expect from a gluten free muffin, and I would say these muffins would be classed as yummy in anyone's standards (even those lucky, "normal" people). Also the chocolate chips being real chocolate, due to the fact that the muffins are not dairy free, makes that muffin extra scrummy and gives it a great advantage to any other gluten free muffin I have tried.

I urge you all to try these delicious little (or not so little) treats, and I really hope you all love them as much as I do!
Thanks again for reading everyone and I apologise again that this weeks review is a day late.
Your Gluten Free Reviewer 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment