Wednesday 5 August 2015

This week we're talking wrap replacement with 'BFree'.

BFree Gluten free wraps.
This is an item which often finds its way in to my trolley during the weekly shop.
It comes at a price of £2.80 for 6 wraps.

I enjoy this product as a lunchtime alternative to a sandwich, however do not expect these wraps to be anything like the soft, floury ones like you used to get because you will be disappointed. However I feel that the product still deserves to be awarded amber.

The wraps can be yummy if packed full with sandwich fillers. They also are great for making fajitas and quesadillas. So I do recommend giving them a try, just as long as you're prepared that they're not going to be like a classic, 'normal' wrap.

Hope you all found this helpful.
Please leave feedback and if you have heard of any products that you would like me to investigate and try out please let me know in the comments!
Thanks,
Your Gluten Free Reviewer
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment