Wednesday 8 July 2015

First up... Genius Lemon and Poppyseed Muffins

Genius Lemon and Poppyseed Muffins
These muffins are relatively new to the shelves.
They come in a pack of 2 and there is also a blueberry variety.
Currently in ASDA supermarket this pack of muffins is £1.80.

I am rating this product amber.  
I did enjoy the muffins, however for some people the muffin may be too dry and the grittiness of the poppyseeds throughout may be off-putting. Also these muffins are not overly sweet so I prefer them for a weekend breakfast with a cup of coffee rather than a sweet snack.
All in all I think these muffins are worth trying especially as they are not just as pricey as others.

So there we have it. As promised a super quick and direct review. Hope you all found it helpful. Please share, subscribe and leave comments on any other products you would like me to check out for you all!
Another review next Wednesday everyone so please check back then!
Many thanks!
Your Gluten Free Reviewer
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, great review. We are planning to carry most Genius products, we weren't sure about this one. Would you mind if in the future we linked to your blog on products you have reviewed? We want our customers to have the best information when picking products, and you've done a great job getting your point across here.

    Thanks,
    dave@foodgoodfor.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave, thanks very much for the feedback. Feel free to give a link to my blog, it would be greatly appreciated! If there are any products you would like me to review just let me know.

      Thanks,
      Erin.

      Delete