Wednesday 9 September 2015

Mixing up lunchtime with Warburton's sandwich thins!

Warburtons Newburn Bakehouse Sliced White Sandwich Thins


These smart little things are relatively new to the supermarket shelves.
They are currently rolled back to £1.70 in ASDA, saving you 50p.
So go grab some now because they are getting a green rating!

 Let's face it, noone really likes a sandwich made with a not-so-good gluten free loaf, I know that I always end up picking away at the bread.
I think these are a great option at lunchtime, they have a really great flavour and I actually look forward to eating them for my lunch.I particularly like these thins packed full with my favourite fillings, such as tuna and sweetcorn  I also love them toasted in my George Foreman grill!

There is also a seeded variety of the thins and the more recent variety of "Sliced fruity thins with orange" which are great for breakfast, topped with marmalade or nutella.

That's about all folks!
Check back again next week for another review and please follow my twitter if you haven't already.
Thanks,
Your Gluten Free Reviewer
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment