Wednesday 16 September 2015

My gluten free friends, please stop what you're doing and read this!


So remember that review I did a few weeks ago on Bfree's gluten free wraps?
If not then don't worry because there's a new kid on the block....

Warburtons Newburn Bakehouse Gluten free, Wheat free, Dairy free White Wraps
I discovered these at the weekend and was blown away by how good they were.
The pack of 4 wraps will be £2.49 (saving you 50p) in Tesco until the 5th of October so I urge you to go and try them out. You will not be disappointed!

If you haven't guessed already, I am rating this product a very bright green.
Unlike the last wraps I reviewed, these guys have the same floury, soft texture as the normal variety.
They taste great and are tasty for lunch filled with anything you fancy.
I  cut them into 4  on Saturday night and ate them with duck, plum sauce, spring onions and cucumber, instead of the gluten-containing pancakes that normally accompany this dish, and it tasted extremely good!

I hope you all found this blog helpful and are planning a trip to Tesco a.s.a.p to get some of these!
Thanks again,
Your Gluten Free Reviewer
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment